Closing Date: 23:59 on the 30th of September, 2018
- The Competition is open to Nigerians who live and have their business in the following states of Nigeria: Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Edo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Imo & Rivers States.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and at most 35 years as at Monday, August 13, 2018 with valid identification (e.g. National I.D; Drivers Licence; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc).
- Applicants must be prepared to run and manage their business on a full time basis.
- Applicants must be able to read and write.
QUALIFYING BUSINESSES/ACCEPTABLE PROPOSALS
- Legally permissible Resident/business in the following states of Nigeria: Abia, Anambra, Benue, Edo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Imo & Rivers States.
- New businesses requiring start-up capital; or
- Existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations;
- Joint ventures that will add value to the business are encouraged;
- Other innovative business proposals with positive development impacts and result on Nigeria’s economy development.
- Proposal must reasonably demonstrate that the project is commercially and technically viable.
NB: The Foundation’s decision on determining the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Tick or fill the necessary sections.
- Attach a copy of your Nigerian Identity Document.
- Submit completed forms online or send to your nearest designated centre.
- Read Sections 3 & 4 carefully – Terms and Conditions of the Competition and Agreement.
- All sections must be completed and signed in order for the entry/application form to be valid.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered or entered into the competition.
APPLICANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- They are aware that this document has legal consequences and that if they do not understand its contents or implications; they should request International Breweries PLC, in writing, to explain it to them before signing it; and
- They understand and agree that International Breweries PLC does not accept any liability in connection with their participation in the Competition.
DESIGNATED FORM SUBMISSION POINTS
|Anambra (Onitsha)||Chazmax Intgrated Ltd||9 Limca Road, Onitsha.|
|Anambra (Awka)||Ugezgold Ventures Nig Ltd||Kwata by Slaughter, Court Rd, Awka.|
|Bayelsa||Tojesco Enterprise||Okaki Junction Yenegoa, Bayelsa State|
|Benue||Syxim Services Ltd||28 Iorchia Ayu Way, Wurukum, Makurdi|
|Benue||International Breweries Depot||7 New Otukpo Road, Makurdi, Benue State|
|Delta (Asaba)||Everends Lead Nig Ltd||4 DLA Road Asaba|
|Delta (Warri)||Omejeph Global Resource, Warri||Before Aeroplane Spot, Ughelli Portharcout Rd, Okpe Warri|
|Ebonyi||Ginibo Inter Services Ltd||97 Ogoja Rd, Abakaliki.|
|Edo||Cuneo Wedge Limited||9B Siloko Rd, Benin.|
|Edo||International Breweries Depot||91 Ekenwan Road, Oredo LGA, Benin City, Edo State|
|Enugu||Phocles Nigeria Ltd||4th Avenue, Secretariat Quarters, Asata by Oloko Gate Bus Stop, Ogui Road, Enugu|
|Imo||Amadi & Sons Ltd||Plot PF/3Housing Estate, Area B, Adjacent 4040 Night Club, Owerri.|
|Rivers||ND System||169 Airport Road, Rupuokwu Town, Port Harcourt, Rivers State|